About the Museum

The Fishermen’s Heritage Centre was officially opened on 13th April 2006 by Peter Cox, Town Mayor of Sheringham, in the presence of a throng of invited guests and witnessed by Sheringham residents who had come to see this long-awaited occasion. The Centre is housed in part of the historic Fishing Sheds on West Cliff. The building was renovated following a public appeal and with funding from EEDA, the European Regional Development Fund and other sources.



Add Comment

* Required information
1000
Powered by Commentics

Comments (0)

No comments yet. Be the first!



Search Box



Related Links





Fisherman's Heritage Centre 2019 Event Schedule
DateEvent
 No events at the moment.

Get in touch

Use the information below to get in touch with the museum before setting off.


Fisherman's Heritage Centre Office

  • Address: The Slipway, West Cliff, Sheringham
  • Postcode: NR26 8JT
  • Phone: 01263 824 343
  • URL: www.sheringham-preservation.org.uk

Business Hours

  • Open daily, Monday to Saturday, 12 noon to 4 pm, Sunday 2 to 4, 28th March to 14th April (for the Easter holiday), then throughout the summer period, 4th May to 29th September. Open again for the school autumn half-term holiday (26th October to 3rd November) but opening during this period will depend on weather conditions.

MORE AROUND
Fisherman's Heritage Centre

Within a radius (as the crow flies) of 11 miles:

#10.6 miles   Rockys Road


MORE AROUND NR26

NR10   NR11   NR12   NR21   NR23   NR24   NR25   NR27   NR28   NR29  

August's Historic Norfolk

Norwich St Giles Street Grand Opera House first opened its doors with The Country Girl Musical in August 1903..Archive NORFOLKAUTOJUMBLE.CO.UK

Sponsors