Norfolk Museums Page
A list of museums in Norfolk (Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, Peterborough, and Cambridgeshire.).
Norfolk Bike Museums
Chapel Road, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The museum is open on various dates throughout the spring and summer seasons from April to September each year. These are shown on the Museum webiste calendar, as are the various special events that take place on selected weekends during the season. For details of these weekends, please click the 'Special Events' link to the left of the page. In addition, the museum can be booked for pre-arranged private school or group visits on other dates during the months when the museum is open to the public. For further details or to make a booking please see the 'Group Visits' pages where you can find details of how to book a visit for your school or group.
- Read more about East Anglia Transport Museum.
Cobham Road Ipswich •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is Open every Sunday and Bank Holiday from the 23rd March until the 30th November inclusive, from 11am - 4:00pm (last entry 3:30pm). Easter Good Friday 21st March, Easter Monday 24th March. Bank Holiday Mondays: 5th May, 26th May & 25th August. School Holidays: Monday 24th March to Friday 4th April; Tuesday 27th May to Friday 30th May; Monday 21st July to Friday 29th August and Monday 27th October to Friday 31st October, from 1:00pm until 4:00pm (last entry 3:30pm).
- Read more about Ipswich Transport Museum.
Station Yard, North Walsham, Norfolk •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open 7 days a week from 10:00 to 16:30. (Closed Sundays October to Easter).
- Read more about Norfolk Motor Cycle Museum.