Norfolk Museums Page
A list of museums in Norfolk (Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, Peterborough, and Cambridgeshire.).
Norfolk Boat Exhibitions and Museums
East Cottages, Tucker Street, Cromer •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : November - March 2014 Mon - Fri: 10am - 4pm, Sat: 12 noon - 4pm We will be closed from Tuesday 24 to Thursday 26 December. Please note that on Wednesday 1 January we will be open from 2.00pm to 4.30pm.
- Read more about Cromer Museum.
The Rocket House, The Promenade, Cromer •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Closed Mondays but open all other days 10am to 4pm through most of the year. Open till 5pm April to September. December and January are mostly closed so check with the museum directly.
- Read more about RNLI Henry Blogg Museum.
Lifeboat Plain, Sheringham •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 1st March to 3rd November Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4.30pm Sunday 12pm to 4pm Open Mondays 10am to 4.30pm June - September and all School Holiday Mondays.
- Read more about The Mo - Sheringham Museum.
The Slipway, West Cliff, Sheringham •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open daily, Monday to Saturday, 12 noon to 4 pm, Sunday 2 to 4, 28th March to 14th April (for the Easter holiday), then throughout the summer period, 4th May to 29th September. Open again for the school autumn half-term holiday (26th October to 3rd November) but opening during this period will depend on weather conditions.
- Read more about Fisherman's Heritage Centre.
Beach Road, Mundesley •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is open from 1st. May to 30th. September each year. Sunday to Friday: 11.00 am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm. Saturday: Closed all day.
- Read more about Mundesley Maritime Museum.