Norfolk Museums Page
A list of museums in Norfolk (Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, Peterborough, and Cambridgeshire.).
Norfolk Classic Car Museums
Caister on Sea, Great Yarmouth. •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : May to September daily (except Saturday) 10-am to 4.30pm.
- Read more about Caister Castle Car Collection.
Chapel Road, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The museum is open on various dates throughout the spring and summer seasons from April to September each year. These are shown on the Museum webiste calendar, as are the various special events that take place on selected weekends during the season. For details of these weekends, please click the 'Special Events' link to the left of the page. In addition, the museum can be booked for pre-arranged private school or group visits on other dates during the months when the museum is open to the public. For further details or to make a booking please see the 'Group Visits' pages where you can find details of how to book a visit for your school or group.
- Read more about East Anglia Transport Museum.
Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambridgeshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open daily from 10am. During the winter season (27 October 2013 to 14 March 2014) open from 10am until 4pm. Last admission is at 3pm. During the winter period the Land Warfare exhibition will be open daily from noon. The rest of the museum is open as normal from 10am until 4pm. During the summer season (15 March 2014 to 26 October 2014) open from 10am until 6pm. Last admission is at 5pm. Closed 24, 25 and 26 December.
- Read more about Imperial War Museum.
Cobham Road Ipswich •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is Open every Sunday and Bank Holiday from the 23rd March until the 30th November inclusive, from 11am - 4:00pm (last entry 3:30pm). Easter Good Friday 21st March, Easter Monday 24th March. Bank Holiday Mondays: 5th May, 26th May & 25th August. School Holidays: Monday 24th March to Friday 4th April; Tuesday 27th May to Friday 30th May; Monday 21st July to Friday 29th August and Monday 27th October to Friday 31st October, from 1:00pm until 4:00pm (last entry 3:30pm).
- Read more about Ipswich Transport Museum.
Muckleburgh House, Weybourne Roadd, Holt •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 5th April to 2nd November 2014 (Daily) Adults £10.00 Children £6.00 Under 5's Free 10.00 am - 5.00 pm with last Admissions at 4.00 pm Please note that there are No Lorry Rides or Tank Demonstrations on Saturdays
- Read more about Muckleburgh Military Museum.
Sandringham, Norfolk •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : House, Museum and Gardens: 11th April to 24th July. Re-Open 2nd August to 1st November.
- Read more about Sandringham Royal Motor Museum.